What is Why Choose? Romance Club?
This is a judgment-free place for all readers of reverse harem romance to gather. It’s specifically geared toward fantasy romance and paranormal readers at the moment, with a sprinkling of scifi and contemporary romance to be expanded on in the future.
If you’re like me, you burn through books so fast the authors can’t keep up. I suffer from the same addiction, friends. And RH is my favorite. That’s why I created WCRC.
Hang out with me and other RH readers by joining the Facebook group.
The Club is on hiatus for the rest of 2021
I hate to do it, but as a newbie author myself, I need to focus on getting my first-ever Why Choose series out into the world.
You can find out more about my slow-burn Fae RH series on my author site.
I may create one or two new collections before the end of 2021. The pace will probably pick back up again in early 2022.
Unless you can help! Find out how below.
How to support the Club
Thank you for reading this section! I really appreciate you being here. There’s lots of ways you can show me you want this site to keep going:
- Subscribe to the newsletter to get collections in your inbox along with RH sales, promos, and new releases when I hear about them (opt out anytime)
- Donate on Patreon to help me manage the costs of owning this piece of Internet real estate and to get voting rights for upcoming collections
- (Join for as little as $1 a month and cancel anytime)
- Contact me via email or social media to send me your ideas for future collections
- Share this site — link to your favorite collections on Facebook or send them to friends via email or Twitter
- Join the Facebook group and invite fellow readers to do the same so we can all chat about awesome RH books
Please also note that I get small fees from Amazon for sending readers to them via the links on this site (no, it doesn’t increase how much you pay for books or anything).
Keep this site alive by joining Patreon:
Who’s behind the Club?
I’m Traci Lovelot, an avid reader of paranormal romance & fantasy romance RH books.
Once I found reverse harem, I could never go back to regular romances. Love triangles frustrate me to no end, because, let’s face it… why choose?
In real life, I’m ethically polyamorous. It’s a bit different from the way reverse harems are portrayed. For one thing, my partners are free to take their own partners as well. Yes, there’s jealousy, but that’s something we work on together. If you want to know more about how it works, feel free to email me at tracilovelot (at) gmail (dot) com and maybe I’ll make a page about it one day.
I’m also an author, and you can learn more about my Fae series on my author page.
As a pat on the back for keeping this site up and running, I will sometimes feature my books, but only in collections where they fit the topic.
So what are you waiting for? Check out the latest collections of awesome RH books!